Workforce Connections


Autry Technology Center operates an active job placement assistance program for both current students and those who have completed programs. This service is provided for Autry students, alumni, area business partners and citizens.


The Job Placement Office makes a concerted effort to list only legitimate companies. However, Autry cannot do a full background check or take responsibility for the actions of employers who list jobs. It is up to students and applicants to use reasonable caution when giving out personal information or setting up interviews. Please contact Autry’s office immediately to report any concerns. Any positions advertised on the Job Opportunities page are not endorsed or promoted by Autry Technology Center. The Autry Job Placement Office reserves the right to review all job postings and remove anything deemed inappropriate for the website.

If you would like to have a job posted here or have concerns about a job posted here, please contact Ashley Ewbank at 580.242.2750 ext. 122 or email her at aewbank@autrytech.edu.


Educational Institutions

Northern Oklahoma College 580-242-6300
Northwestern Oklahoma State University – Enid Campus 580-237-0334
Oklahoma Department of Career & Technology Education 800-522-5810
Oklahoma State Department of Health-Nurse Aide Registry 800-695-2157
Phillips University Transcripts





Community Services

ADHD/Autism Diagnosis & Treatment 580-234-1946 or 580-237-4100
AIDS Hotline 800-535-2437
American Legion 580-540-8920
Booker T. Washington Community Center 580-233-2722
Chamber of Commerce 580-237-2494
Department of Human Services (DHS) 580-548-8900
      Adult Protective Services 580-548-2100
      Child Support Services 580-977-2036
      Eldercare 580-242-3362
Department of Rehabilitation Services 580-233-0244
      Visual Services 580-233-6514
Disabled American Veterans 580-242-3808
Enid Public Library 580-234-6313
Enid Transit 580-233-7433
Garfield County Health Department 580-233-0650
Junior Welfare League 580-234-0624
Legal Aid of Western Oklahoma – NODA Office 580-237-4810 or 888-534-5243
 Lincoln Academy (GED) 580-366-8150
Meadowlake Behavioral Health 580-234-2220
Northwest Center for Behavioral Health 580-234-3791
Oklahoma Housing Finance Agency 800-256-1489
Oklahoma State Employment Office – Workforce OK 580-234-6043
Oklahoma Tobacco Helpline 800-784-8669
Soonercare – Children’s Health Insurance Program 580-213-3173
WIC Program 580-233-0650 or 580-249-5999

Non-Profit Organizations

American Red Cross 580-237-5994
Boy Scouts of America 580-234-3652
CDSA Community Solutions: 580-242-6131
      Child Care Finders
      Emergency Assistance
      Parents as Teachers
      RX for Oklahoma
      Smart Start
      Supported Employment
      Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
Catholic Charities 580-237-7352
Clothes Closet 580-234-2876
Enid Community Clinic 580-233-5300
Enid Mobile Meals 580-233-5915
Enid Shrine Club Hospital Transportation 580-237-0010
Garfield County Child Advocacy Council, Inc. 580-242-1153
Girl Scouts of America 580-234-6400
Hedges Speech & Hearing 580-234-3734
Hope Outreach 580-237-4673
      Community Care & Homeless Ministry 580-237-4800
      Parenting Ministry 580-237-2292
Horn of Plenty 580-234-6612
Hospice Circle of Love 580-234-2273
House of Prayer 580-234-4124
Inner Ministries, Inc. 580-233-2726
Loaves & Fishes of Northwest 580-540-9830
Main Street Enid Inc. 580-234-1052
March of Dimes 580-242-4631
Non-Profit Center: 580-242-6131
      4RKids Downtown Gift Store 580-234-3538
      Cherokee Strip Community Foundation 580-234-3988
      Garfield County Systems of Care 580-242-6131   X105
      Goodwill Job Connections 580-242-6131
      Habitat for Humanity 580-242-6131
      Legal Aid Services of Oklahoma 888-534-5243
Our Daily Bread Soup Kitchen 580-242-5718
Park Avenue Thrift 580-233-7275
Preventionworkz – Prevention Resource Center Inc. 580-234-1046
Retired Senior Volunteer 580-233-5914
Salvation Army 580-237-1910
Saturday Manna 580-237-5413
United Way 580-237-0821
University Place Food Pantry 580-234-5221
YMCA 580-237-4645
YWCA 580-234-7581
      Crisis Center 580-234-7644
      National Crisis Hotline 800-966-7644
Youth and Family Services: 580-233-7220
      Emergency Youth Shelter
      Adolescent Drug & Alcohol Services
      Anger Management Classes
      First Time Offender Program
      Outpatient Counseling Services
      Parenting Classes



Meeting/Conference Centers

Chisholm Trail Expo Center 580-237-0238
Comfort Inn 580-234-1200
Enid Event Center & Convention Hall 580-234-1919
Oakwood Mall 580-237-9339


Autry Technology Center’s Military Tuition Assistance offers up to $500 in tuition assistance to be applied toward one of Autry Technology Center’s full-time programs or one of Autry Technology Center’s Adult Career Development courses. It cannot be applied toward books or supplies. The tuition assistance is available to military personnel, their spouses and children. To be eligible to receive the tuition assistance, applicants must submit a completed Military Tuition Assistance application with a copy of Form DD-214 documenting an honorable discharge or a current military identification. Applications are available at autrytech.edu or you can apply in person at Autry Technology Center. This benefit will be extended to military personnel and family living in the Autry Technology Center district. Autry will award up to $10,000 per fiscal year in Veterans’ Military Tuition Assistance on a first come, first served basis. This assistance can be received a maximum of three times. Click here for an application.


Oklahoma Tuition Fee Waivers:

Tuition fee waivers are available for active members of the Oklahoma Armyand Air National Guard. The scholarship is funded by Autry Technology Center. Eligibility is determined upon continued active status in the guard, along with good standing in their unit and satisfactory performance in all required training. Applications are available in the Financial Aid office. Tuition fee waivers are also available for children of peace officers, fire fighters, military personnel, and Oklahoma EMT’s who died in the line of duty, and children of members of the Oklahoma Law Enforcement Retirement System who were catastrophically injured or killed in the line of duty. Waivers apply to resident and nonresident tuition for all classes offered at Autry Technology Center and shall be limited to a period of five years of which must be completed within 10 years of high school graduation.


City of Enid Vance Scholarship:

This scholarship is available to eligible active duty military personnel, their spouses and dependents, and Department of Defense civilians employed or associated with Vance Air Force Base. Applications are available at Vance’s Education Service office, and completed applications must be verified and signed by Vance’s Education Service Officer (ESO). Contact Vance’s Education Service Officer at (580)213-7895 for eligibility questions, more information and additional military scholarship opportunities.


Folds of Honor:

Folds of Honor provides educational scholarships to the children and spouses of those killed or disabled while in service to our nation.  For more information on applying for a Folds of Honor scholarship, please refer to eligibility requirements and application process at www.foldsofhonor.org/scholarships.


Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation:

The Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation is committed to supporting Marine children in pursuit of their educational goals. This scholarship is for students planning to attend a non-degree certificate program or vocational training that is 12 months or less at a technical school, community college or private career school listed on College Navigator. Please visit https://www.mcsf.org/cte/to check eligibility and apply.


If you’re pursuing a certificate program or college education that’s longer than 12 months, verify your eligibility and apply for the undergraduate and associate degree scholarships.


My Career Advancement Account Scholarship

The My Career Advancement Account Scholarship is a workforce development program that provides up to $4,000 of tuition assistance to eligible military spouses. The scholarship assists military spouses in pursuing licenses, certificates, certifications or associate degrees necessary to gain employment in high-demand, high-growth portable career fields and occupations. Click here for more information and to check eligibility.


Veterans Affairs Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E)

The best and most efficient way for a Veteran to apply is to visit ebenefits.govand submit an application for VA Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment, VA 28-1900. Students may also download the form from the web, and submit it via US Mail to the Department of Veterans Affairs, Muskogee VA Regional Office, Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (28), 125 South Main, Muskogee OK 74401. Autry programs are approved for the benefit on a case-by-case basis.