FROM CONCEPT TO CORPORATION, WE HELP BRING YOUR IDEAS TO LIFE
At the Strate Center, we empower entrepreneurs and emerging businesses to significantly impact the local and state economy through the creation of new businesses and jobs.
The Strate Center at Autry Technology Center provides professional business training to those interested in starting, expanding or operating a small business. This is accomplished using simple tools to develop operational plans, financial documents and a network of peers.
The Strate Center offers more than 23,000 total square feet of incubation space. All areas are designed to be flexible for use as office, lab or manufacturing activities. The new addition of a co-working space offers a suite of traditional office-like amenities with the flexibility and community feel of a shared workspace.
READY TO TAKE YOUR BUSINESS PLAN TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
Contact us today to set up a consultation with a member of the Strate Center team!
TENANT SERVICES PROVIDED
- Space available for office, lab and manufacturing
- Two conference rooms for usage by reservation
- Kitchen/breakroom area
- Expansion and diversification opportunities
- Podcast Studio
- Entry 24/7
OFFICE SPACE – Per Square Foot
- $6.00 1st Year
- $8.00 2nd Year
- $10.00 3rd Year
BAY AREAS – Per Square Foot
- $1.50 1st Year
- $2.00 2nd Year
- $3.00 3rd Year
COPY AND PRINTING CHARGES
Front and back printing counts as two pages.
- $0.05 Per black and white page
- $0.10 Per color page $1.50 Per plotter page
RESOURCES & BENEFITS
- Inventory of office furniture available for use
- Mailing service/FedEx/ UPS deliveries
- Internet/telephone infrastructure
- Coffee, soft drinks and bottled water for purchase
- Central document processing area with high speed printer/scanner and fax machine
- Industrial plotter/printer and scanner
- Coaching and training available
- Oklahoma State income tax exemption for up to ten years
IDEAL FOR FREELANCERS, START-UPS OR OTHER SMALL ORGANIZATIONS
Need a place to do business in Enid? The Strate Center at Autry Technology Center is the premier co-working space in Northwest Oklahoma. Whether you need a business meeting location for the day, would like to have a place to work on a daily basis or are ready for a desk or office to call your own, the Strate Center has a space designed for you.
Members have access to co-working space, conference rooms, exceptional Wi-Fi, printing capabilities and all the office equipment needed to run a business. Concerned about privacy in a co-working space? We have you covered with our private Web Conferencing Studio. It is perfect for a private phone call or take to advantage of our web conferencing capabilities through Zoom meeting software.
DAILY AND MONTHLY PLANS AVAILABLE:
ALL PLANS COME WITH THE FOLLOWING AMENITIES:
- Furnished work space
- High speed internet and WiFi
- Kitchen/breakroom area
- Central document processing center with high speed printer scanner and fax machines
– $0.05 per page black and white
– $0.10 per page color
DEDICATED PERSONAL STATIONS ALSO INCLUDE:
- Personal desk in shared room (utilized by 4 or less individuals)
- that is your space for the month of rental
- Lockable storage for personal items
- Mail services and FedEx/UPS deliveries
- Lobby/reception area for arriving guests
- Regular office/common area cleaning service
- Entry available 24/7
SOFT DRINKS, COFFEE AND BOTTLED WATER FOR PURCHASE:
- $0.25 bottled water
- $0.50 soda
- $1.00 for three sodas
- $0.25 cup of coffee
- $5.00 pot of coffee
AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
Autry Tech’s was one of the first five ABM programs that began in 1977. The Agricultural Business Management Program is designed to help agricultural families achieve their business and family living goals.
Areas of focus include but are not limited to:
- Ag Marketing
- Risk Management
- Record Keeping
- Goal Setting
- Financial Analysis
THE AGRICULTURAL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT PROGRAM OFFERS
- Instruction and consulting services through both structured class seminars and individual farm and office visitations
- Assistance with goal setting, computerized record keeping, marketing, capital budgeting, financial state preparation and analysis, risk management and tax management
OUR SMALL BUSINESS MANAGEMENT COORDINATOR HELPS
- Individuals identify market opportunities and develop business plans
- Develop business skills and knowledge through one-on-one mentoring
- Maximize the potential of your business with marketing, strategy planning and problem solving
- Validate business concepts through coaching and on-on-one venture advisory services
TWO-THIRDS OF AMERICANS DREAM OF OPENING A SMALL BUSINESS
*Atomik Research commissioned by the UPS Store
The Small Business Management Coordinator will also help clients gain information about upcoming short-term career development and certification opportunities at Autry Tech and with partner organizations.
MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL
• The Strate Center for Business Development
• Autry Tech’s Corporate Training Team
• 29 Technology Centers, 58 Campuses
• Oklahoma Manufacturing Alliance
• State of Oklahoma CareerTech
• Small Business Administration (SBA)
• REI – Women’s Business Center
• Economic Development Centers
A weekly meet-up powered by the Strate Center at Autry Tech to help business owners build relationships to share ideas, resources and support to help launch and grow their business.