Fire Training Program
Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) Certification
Autry’s Firefighter program offers courses for obtaining certification, renewing certifications, or just obtaining various skills. Many of Autry’s Firefighter courses are focused on serving volunteer fire departments, and many are tuition free for those students on a volunteer fire department roster. Courses are offered on campus or on-site for individual departments. Autry also has two training towers for live fire, repelling, mayday, and other skill related training opportunities. Autry Tech can also set up training plans for individual departments to meet their needs and fit their schedule.
- Firefighter I
- Firefighter II
- Hazardous Materials Awareness
- Hazardous Materials Operations
- Incident Management (NIMS/ICS)
- Emergency Vehicle Operator Course (EVOC/EVDT)
- Specialty Courses: Auto Extrication, Fire Officer Training, etc.
Autry Emergency Medical Services (EMS) classes are focused on helping students obtain or maintain certification at all levels of EMS. All courses for certification are approved by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and are taught by OSDH licensed instructors. Courses are offered both through the open enrollment catalog and on-site for companies and fire departments.
- Emergency Medical Responder (EMR) (Also commonly called First Responder)
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Advanced Emergency Medical Technician (AEMT) (Previously called EMT Intermediate)
- Refresher Courses (For all levels: EMR – Paramedic)
- Specialty Courses: Auto Extrication, Bob Page Capnography 12-Lead ECG, Various CEU Classes