AUTRY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Safety or related discipline preferred. Technology savvy with strong people/communication skills.
Certification: Certified OSHA 501 or 500 Trainer preferred.
Experience: Minimum three years’ experience in manufacturing/construction environment highly desirable.
Skills: Interpersonal, written and oral communication, and presentation skills.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To strengthen businesses by providing safety training and services to mitigate losses to people, property and the environment.
- Clinical Skills Observer
- Must be Registered Nurse with one (1) year experience.
- Clinical Skills Resident/Actor
- CANNOT be a Certified Nurse Aide or student in nurse aide training.
- Adjunct Nurse Aide Training Instructor
- Must be Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse with one (1) year experience.
- Will instruct under the general guidance of RN Supervisor.
Autry Technology Center is seeking qualified individuals to serve as Adjunct Instructors in many fields. Education and experience requirements vary depending on the course content. Specific instructor needs fluctuate throughout the year;
however, we are always looking for highly-skilled subject matter experts for any of our current or future courses.
If you have expertise in any of the following areas, we encourage you to apply for an adjunct position.
- Virtual Reality Technology
- Drone Technology
- IT Troubleshooting
- Blogging/Freelance Writing
- IT Security
Please submit an online application by clicking on one of the links below. If you experience difficulties, please call (580) 242 – 2750 ext. 165.