AUTRY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Center for Business Development (CBD) – Support Staff
Education: High school diploma. Associate degree preferred.
Experience: Career training or related job experience required.
Skills: Must have excellent telephone skills, oral and written communications skills, and customer relations. Must have a cheerful and friendly demeanor and enjoy working with people.
- Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public. High level of confidentiality is required. Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks required. Work efficiently and effective with staff and clients.
- Must be able to read, analyze and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Also must have the ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals, using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation. A working knowledge of computers including Microsoft Office, Adobe InDesign, and other production software packages is preferred.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To serve as support personnel for the James W. Strate Center for Business Development. Must maintain a rapport with Autry Technology Center staff as needed to carry out job requirements in a professional manner. Must perform clerical duties for areas supported. Must work closely with other administrative staff.
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Center for Business Development (CBD) Coordinator
CONTRACT: 12 Month
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or IT field preferred.
Certification: IT certification preferred.
Experience: Meaningful work in some or all of the following areas:
- Business studies
- Computer science/software engineering
- Electrical/electronic engineering
- Information systems
- Other science/engineering disciplines
SKILLS: The following skills are preferred for this position:
- Leadership ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- Logical approach to problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Confident decision making
- Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational skills to prioritize heavy workloads
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-IT clients and colleagues
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Time management skills
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Combining IT and business knowledge, the world of IT consultancy demands a broad range of skills. The IT Coach will work in partnership with clients, advising and coordinating training on how to use information technology to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. The IT Coach will work to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organizations. Will also provide guidance during specification process prior to procurement.
Radiography Clinical Coordinator/Instructor
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Certification: Must be credentialed in radiography by the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists. American Heart Association Basic Life Support Instructor certification preferred.
Experience: Must have a minimum of two years of post-certification clinical experience; must be proficient in curriculum development, supervision, instruction, evaluation, and counseling; must have a minimum of two years of experience as an instructor in a JRCERT accredited program.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Responsible for the supervision, instruction, operation, and general development of the Radiography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging program in cooperation with the director of the program.
DIRECT SUPERVISOR: Director of Curriculum
CONTRACT: 12 Month
Adjunct – Clinical Skills Actress
Autry Technology Center is seeking qualified individuals to serve as an Adjunct Clinical Skills Actress. The only requirement is that the person does NOT have a nursing background. The actress is someone for the tester to perform their skills on based on the scenario they are given (i.e. blood pressure, range of motion, change bedding, move from bed to wheelchair).
Autry Technology Center is seeking qualified individuals to serve as Adjunct Instructors in many fields. Education and experience requirements vary depending on the course content. Specific instructor needs fluctuate throughout the year;
however, we are always looking for highly-skilled subject matter experts for any of our current or future courses.
If you have expertise in any of the following areas, we encourage you to apply for an adjunct position.
- Virtual Reality Technology
- Drone Technology
- IT Troubleshooting
- Blogging/Freelance Writing
- IT Security
Please submit an online application by clicking on one of the links below. If you experience difficulties, please call (580) 242 – 2750 ext. 165.