AUTRY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Student Services – Receptionist/Support Staff
Education: High School diploma or GED.
Experience: Career training or related job experience required.
Skills: A general knowledge of computers with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word. Good oral communication skills. Must have the ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from supervisors, clients, customers, and the general public.
PRIMARY FUNCTION: To serve as receptionist and switchboard operator for Autry Technology Center in a courteous and professional manner. Support Student Services staff as needed.
- Clinical Skills Observer
- Must be Registered Nurse with one (1) year experience.
- Clinical Skills Resident/Actor
- CANNOT be a Certified Nurse Aide or student in nurse aide training.
- Adjunct Nurse Aide Training Instructor
- Must be Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse with one (1) year experience.
- Will instruct under the general guidance of RN Supervisor.
Autry Technology Center is seeking qualified individuals to serve as Adjunct Instructors in many fields. Education and experience requirements vary depending on the course content. Specific instructor needs fluctuate throughout the year;
however, we are always looking for highly-skilled subject matter experts for any of our current or future courses.
If you have expertise in any of the following areas, we encourage you to apply for an adjunct position.
- Virtual Reality Technology
- Drone Technology
- IT Troubleshooting
- Blogging/Freelance Writing
- IT Security
Please submit an online application by clicking on one of the links below. If you experience difficulties, please call (580) 242 – 2750 ext. 165.