TO PREPARE INDIVIDUALS TO ENTER THE DIESEL INDUSTRY AS COMPETENT TECHNICIANS.
Develop a solid technical background in the areas of engine overhaul, electrical systems, hydraulics, and air conditioning. Students learn to maintain, diagnose and repair diesel engines.
Per Hour (OK Salary Ranges)
2020 Oklahoma salary ranges were obtained from O*Net OnLine
Kyle Renfrow has been a technician in the automotive industry since 1981. He taught at Autry Tech from 2000 to 2007 before venturing into other industry opportunities. He returned to the classroom to teach Automotive Technology at Pioneer Technology Center in 2013 before joining the Autry Tech team in 2021 to launch the Diesel Technology program.
CAREERS AVAILABLE IN THE INDUSTRY:
- Diesel technician
- Heavy equipment technician
- Engine overhaul specialist
- Fuel injection specialist
- Generator/alternator repair technician
- Industrial diesel mechanic
- Service manager
LICENSURE / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Forklift Safety & Operator
CAREERTECH TETING CENTER
- Brakes Technician (MHT)
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Repair Technician (MHT)
NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE EXCELLENCE
- MHT: Diesel Engines (ASE Student)
- MHT: Electrical/Electronics Student (ASE Student)
- MHT: Suspension & Steering (ASE Student)
- MHT: Brakes (ASE Student)
- MHT: Inspection Maintenance & Minor Repair
MOBILE AIR CONDITIONING SOCIETY
- Refrigerant Recycling & Recovery – Section 609
EXPLORE RELATED PROGRAMS:
STEPS TO APPLY
CONTACT A CAREER COUNSELOR AFTER RECEIVING A CONFIRMATION EMAIL.
A CAREER COUNSELOR WILL ADVISE ENROLLMENT OPTIONS.
WHERE TO APPLY
AUTRY TECHNOLOGY CENTER
1201 W. WILLOW ROAD
ENID, OK 73703
AVAILABLE TO HELP PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS EXPLORE CAREER CHOICES.
STOP BY OR CALL 580.242.2750
TO DISCUSS OPPORTUNITIES.