DEVELOPING AND GROWING A TOP-QUALITY WORKFORCE IS CRITICAL TO THE SUCCESS OF ANY COMPANY AND TO THE ECONOMY OF THE COMMUNITY.
In 1996, Autry Technology Center began a series of meetings and discussions with area businesses and industry leaders based on the belief that industry leaders should have a stake in developing and shaping our future workforce. Area business leaders also share the belief that in order to find effective solutions to common issues, we must all work together. This industry input has made Autry Tech’s Business and Industry Services one of the strongest in the state. If you would like to make an impact, contact Kyle Hockmeyer.
Are you a company or an individual who would like to create an innovative culture in your organization? Cue Autry Technology Center’s Innovation Team!
The Innovation Team works with businesses on integrated technology solutions This new service complements the existing Education offerings and industry services of Autry Tech by adding a coaching and research element to the arrowy while staying true to the organizational mission of aligning resources, people, knowledge, skills and opportunity to build self-worth and ensure economic prosperity in Oklahoma and beyond.
“The ability to increase business value through innovation is a major contributor to a company’s success,” said Cara Evans, Innovation Coordinator at Autry Technology Center. “To stay competitive in the digital age, businesses need to embrace and employ the right technology strategy.”
THROUGH A COLLABORATIVE TEAM EFFORT, OUR INNOVATION SPECIALISTS CAN HELP YOU:
- Identify pain points and opportunities to add value through innovation and technology solutions.
- Coach Clients through development of processes for improving systems, workflow, competencies and assets.
- Explore e-learning solutions to enhance training environments, compliance and efficiency.
- Guide partners through research, testing, and implementation of new technology prior to procurement.
From first jobs to lifelong careers, retail launches more people into employment than any other. From the part-time sales associate at a local store on Main Street to an app-developer for a major retailer, the retail industry directly employs 29 million Americans, making it the largest private sector-employer in the economy. (According to the National Retail Federation.) At Autry Technology Center, we’ve worked with more than 500 local businesses in our district and are focused on supporting our local industries. A strong retail industry improves our quality-of-life and economic vitality.
Here’s what we know when it comes to retail:
- The retail sector experiences the second-highest turnover rate of any industry, as high as 81% in 2018.
- Regular training that is effective, engaging and specific can significantly lower retail turnover rates.
- Lower turnover means more sales, higher margins, improved client experiences and lower recruiting costs – a.k.a. more money for your business!
Here’s how you and Autry Technology Center can define and enhance what makes you exceptional for the success of your company. The driving force of Oklahoma CareerTech system is to develop and grow a top quality workforce and set our future generations up for success. We look forward to partnering with your business!
SAMPLE COURSE OPTIONS
TRAINING AND REGULATIONS
- Back Injury Prevention
- Customer Violence in the Retail Environment
- Fire Safety in Retail
- Ladder Safety
- Retail Ergonomics
- Slips/Trips/Falls in Retail Sales
- Understanding OSHA
- Company Brand and Culture
- Customer Service & Sales
- Pop Up Retail
- Selling Online for Small Business
- Social Media Marketing
- The Science of Shopping
- Understanding Web Analytics
- Business of Retail: Operations and Profit
- Communication Skills
- HR for the Non-HR Manager
- Reading Body Language as a Sales Tool
- Retail Industry Fundamentals
- Strategic Planning
- Supervisor Academy
- Team Building
CHOOSE YOUR DELIVERY METHOD
Multiple training facilities
available to accommodate
any size of group.
We bring the training to you!
Our trainers will come to you and turn your space into the classroom.
Several of our training courses are available 100 percent online – access the training from a computer, cell phone or other device 24/7.
Personalized training options to fit the needs of your employees!