In accordance with state and local guidelines, and direction from the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technical Education, Autry Technology Center facilities reopened on Monday, May 18, with limited access.
In order to comply with these directives and ensure the safest environment for our staff and those we serve, the following procedures will be in place until further notice.
- Only individuals with a scheduled appointment or class should visit any Autry Tech location – no walk-ins will be allowed.
- All approved visitors will be required to use the main entrance at all locations as all other doors will remain locked, as well as be required to sign in upon arrival and exit.
- Touchless temperature checks will be conducted before entering the building at any Autry Tech location.
- A mask that covers the mouth and nose will be required while inside the facility or in close proximity to others outside the facilities.
- CDC guidelines regarding social distancing will be observed while on Autry Tech property.
- Classes will be limited to no more than 10 in a classroom setting including instructional staff.
- Common areas, break rooms, and shared food will remain prohibited.
The health of all of our stakeholders depends on adherence to these procedures. We respectfully ask for your help in keeping everyone safe. At Autry Technology Center, the health, safety and well-being of our students and staff are our top priorities. As the COVID-19 situation continues to evolve, updates will be made on the district website – autrytech.edu – and social media pages. Numerous resources are also available, including community updates, frequently asked questions, small business resources to assist our community partners and CDC recommendations.
Should you have questions or individual concerns,
please contact Autry Technology Center at 580-242-2750.