Switching Technician III, IV, V, & VI
|Posted:||November 20, 2019|
– Maintains, configures, troubleshoots, repairs inside plant hardware, software and
other associated equipment.
– Ensures quality of service by monitoring and responding to operational measurements
provided by the Softswitch switches and related equipment.
– Ensures functionality on the Softswitch configurations and related hardware
equipment by performing acceptance tests as appropriate and completes appropriate
– Responds to after hour emergency call out via rotating on call schedule.
– Completes service requests and clears trouble tickets by assigned due dates.
– Completes appropriate reports and records and forwards information to appropriate
– Promotes teamwork and a positive attitude.
– Assists in the installation, service, and removal of inside plant facilities and equipment.
– Updates records and performs general filing duties.
– Commits to performing job tasks in a manner that ensures a safe work environment.
Switching Technician III:
– 0 to 1 year of experience in one or more of the following:
– AC/DC Power & Installation
– Telecom Power & Installation Battery/Cabling/ Grounding
– Basic Electronics
– Adtran, Calix and Vaonet Overview
– C20/G6/C15& GVPP Fundamentals
– (SBC & AS Integrated) Overviews
– Must acquire Wireshark Training within 18 months.
-Must acquire CompTIA Network+ certification within 18 months and maintain certification until a
higher certification is acquired.
– High school diploma or equivalent.
– Must maintain a good driving record and a valid driver license.
– Must, at minimum, meet the Certification and Training requirements of the Switching
|Salary:||Based on Experience|
|Application Process:||***External applicants must apply online at GoPioneer.com by clicking “Career Opportunities”.|