AUTRY EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree in business or IT field preferred.
Certification: IT certification preferred.
Experience: Meaningful work in some or all of the following areas:
- Business studies
- Computer science/software engineering
- Electrical/electronic engineering
- Information systems
- Other science/engineering disciplines
SKILLS: The following skills are preferred for this position:
- Leadership ability
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Teamwork skills
- Logical approach to problem solving/analytical skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Confident decision making
- Presentation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good organizational skills to prioritize heavy workloads
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-IT clients and colleagues
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Time management skills
PRIMARY FUNCTION: Combining IT and business knowledge, the world of IT consultancy demands a broad range of skills. The IT Coach will work in partnership with clients, advising and coordinating training on how to use information technology to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. The IT Coach will work to improve the structure and efficiency of IT systems in various organizations. Will also provide guidance during specification process prior to procurement.
Autry Technology Center is seeking qualified individuals to serve as Adjunct Instructors in many fields. Education and experience requirements vary depending on the course content. Specific instructor needs fluctuate throughout the year;
however, we are always looking for highly-skilled subject matter experts for any of our current or future courses.
If you have expertise in any of the following areas, we encourage you to apply for an adjunct position.
- Virtual Reality Technology
- Drone Technology
- IT Troubleshooting
- Blogging/Freelance Writing
- IT Security
Please submit an online application by clicking on one of the links below. If you experience difficulties, please call (580) 242 – 2750 ext. 165.