YOUR PRIVACY AND AUTRY TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Your privacy is of great importance to us. Information that you submit will be held in strictest confidence and will be used only by Autry Technology Center to provide admissions, registration, enrollment, and other similar services. The information you submit will be used:
- For communication with you regarding the classes in which you enroll, which may include contacting you when class or schedule changes occur.
- To meet legal reporting requirements of the Oklahoma Department of Career and Technology Education.
- To notify you of our future offerings.
- To conduct necessary Autry Technology Center business and meet our responsibilities to you as an Autry Technology Center student, such as enrolling in your chosen courses.
WHAT WE COLLECT AND WHERE WE STORE IT
In the process of registering you for classes, in order to uniquely identify you in our database and to make certain discounts available to qualified individuals, we will collect the following information:
- Name and address
- Social Security Number (voluntary)
- Date of Birth
- Courses in which you enroll
- Credit card information
- Employer affiliation (where applicable to course enrollment)
Some personal data and course enrollment information is permanently stored in Autry Technology Center’s student information system. In addition, a list of the classes you selected is stored in a web-accessible database that allows us to provide you with personal services in the future, such as a list of other courses in which individuals who enrolled in your course also chose to enroll. No payment information (e.g. your credit card number) will be stored.
- Google Analytics is a statistical and analytics service used widely across the Web by a large number of websites. The service allows us to see aggregate information on statistics such as how many visitors we are getting to the website, where in the world they are located (based on Google’s understanding of where your Internet connection may be – we can not see exact location details), what pages are most visited, referring sites, and other reporting information that helps us analyze the usage of our website and services. You can opt out of Google Analytics (on all websites, not just ours) by using their currently available opt out.
- Facebook provides us with conversion tracking technology. This technology allows us to measure the effectiveness of our campaigns and advertise to users on Facebook based on their previous visits to our website. We can also use this custom audience information to exclude visitors from our advertising so as to reach new users who have not previously visited our site in a recent period of time. You can find instructions on how to opt out of targeted advertising via Facebook (on all websites, not just ours) on the aboutads.info/choices website.
A SAFE AND SECURE PROCESS
We are very aware of the need for Internet security, and make every effort to prevent others from inadvertently or maliciously gaining access to your records.